1.    #1  
    Anyone know if there is a keyboard method equiv. to the old :menu:c (copy) :menu: p(paste) graphitti method? I have searched and found the [menu key] + c trick but that is really only just using the menu function.

The problem with this is that the menu feature is not included in all apps. (As was illustrated as I was trying to copy my KB Lights off registration code from Versa Mail to the pop-up registration box in the app. I had to *write* it down 1st..doh!)

There is also Graphitti Anywhere but I really do not want to have to buy/install this program just for the :menu: c feature. Hopefully minimizing system hacks may = fewer soft resets.
    TIA
    Last edited by Hotoru; 03/17/2005 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Added symbols
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
  2.    #2  
    Well, since my post I found the [options btn] + / + [Alt Key] you can scroll down to the command slash at the bottom of the list. But, I cannot seem to get it to work.
    Last edited by Hotoru; 03/17/2005 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed Symbol
    That's the main reason that I started to use Butler; I now also use it for a host of additional functions. Select "Menu Hold -> Command" from its Misc menu and simply press and hold the Treo's Menu button to produce the Command Bar.
  4.    #4  
    Cool, thx Bill. I will try it!