1.    #1  
    Just an FYI...The March 28 edition of Forbes has an interesting article focused on Blackberry, but mentions the Treo as one of several hardware devices competing with the Blackberry...

"One million PalmOne Treos have been sold since the device's launch in October 2003."

But this one is the kicker for me: "Consultancy KPMG last year gave 2,000 employees the choice of sticking with Blackberry or opting for the Treo. So far five out of six have switched. KPMG says it will likely phase out its Blackberry program."

Makes sense to me, since I no longer use my RIM.
    Last edited by NotSoAverageJoe; 03/15/2005 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Grammar...grrrr
    <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR=BLUE><PRE>
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Palm Tungsten C \<br> RIM 950 > palmOne Treo 650<br>Nokia ? -> Nokia ? -> Nokia ? -> Moto V60 -> Moto V600 /
    </PRE></FONT>
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I just had a conversation with a co-worker on this subject. He's considering a Treo 650 or a Blackberry 7100. Although the Blackberry is cheaper, depending on how you purchase it, I said that you can't argue with tens of thousands (what's the current count?) of compatible Palm software titles... Not to mention additional functionality present in the 650.
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com