Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have been messing with this thing ever since I got it a few weeks ago...trying new programs, tweaking it....it's consuming my life!!
    When you get a girlfriend jk
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
    It never goes away, it might let up for a little bit, but it will always be there
    I've been a Treo Addict since Dec. 2003...
    I've been in therapy since Nov. 2003 and I'm still a junky!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoru
    When you get a girlfriend jk
    HAH!

Actual quote: "Now, when we're driving somewhere, all you do is fiddle with that thing. Why don't you talk to me instead?"
    Treo Came, Treo Saw, Treo Ownz0rs.
  8.    #8  
    No, my girlfriend is jealous of the treo: (actual quote) "you're always showing me new features you've figured out..put it down already, you're turning into a techie-nerd!"
    I hope it lets up soon, I havent fixed anything in the house since I got mine
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    No, my girlfriend is jealous of the treo: (actual quote) "you're always showing me new features you've figured out..put it down already, you're turning into a techie-nerd!"
    Thats just because you have not shown her the vibrate feature yet
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
    I have been messing with this thing ever since I got it a few weeks ago...trying new programs, tweaking it....it's consuming my life!!
    That's it. The first part is admitting you have a problem. Now, as soon as you mail me your treo the problem will go away.
    I just got my 650 last week, and I'm doing everything possible to limit myself to how much time I spend with it. I don't want to tick off the Mrs., like I did when I got my PS2 and my high speed connection and my iPod. I guess history is working against me..................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
  13.    #13  
    hahaha...pretty funny. i am currently experimenting with Win-Hand Anywhere....really cool but its not helping the "habit"....
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    The addiction never goes away... as for girl friends, I teach them how to text message me, and respond rapidly with the Treo. It gives them a feeling that they are always in touch...
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    The addiction never goes away... as for girl friends, I teach them how to text message me, and respond rapidly with the Treo. It gives them a feeling that they are always in touch...
    Great Move!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  16.    #16  
    I'm really addicted to this website! I got the treo so I could become more productive...hahahaha
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I like my VAIO V505 very much, but why is it I feel the " need " to respond to a TC post using my Treo 650 ? Maybe this is addiction ?
    I'm really addicted to this website! I got the treo so I could become more productive...hahahaha
    This website is as addictive as the Treo.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I hope it lets up soon, I havent fixed anything in the house since I got mine
    I understand what you're saying...but all you have to do is program the Treo to do all of your handyman fixing for you...meanwhile, you can sit back and enjoy the company of your spouse while "The TREO" does it all for you.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    This website is as addictive as the Treo.
    That is so true, new here and already had to find the mobile site so I can search it on the phone. Its just soo crazy how the treo is so great that I even sure the net on my phone in front of my WIFI computer LOL. I'm so sad -_-'.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast