Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lol, my best friend asks me "What do you do on the computer all the time?" I told her to get a life and find herself a good Forum!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Lol, my best friend asks me "What do you do on the computer all the time?" I told her to get a life and find herself a good Forum!
    WHAT!!! shouldn't she be saying "What do you do on your phone all the time??" ^_^. That what some friends say of me lol.
    Actually Lupe, that's my second vice then Cable TV.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    The answer is: Never. lol...

Bek
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Hi my name is Lenny (standing up in a room)and I am a Treo Addict. (applause from crowd) HI Lenny! welcome to TA, Treo anonyomous!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    "Lenny no peeking at other TA member's phones, that's Technological harrassment!"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12