1.    #1  
    On this week's episode of Showtime's The L Word, a hollywood executive, played by Sarah Lind, talks about nipple piercing for employment while whipping out and typing away on her Treo 650.

Just thought I'd learn ya.
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    It wasnt a 650 but it was neat to see In Bourne Supremicy maybey a treo 180. After Jason Bourne is detained by agents at an airport he knocks an agent out and gets away, the agent is awaken by his ringing treo.

I got a kick out of it.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    A patient on the last House used a 650.
    In the new Nelly video, he holds a 650 up to the camera while describing all his "bling".
    Also in "In Touch" magazine and on "The Newlyweds", Nick Lachay constantly carries his Treo. I'm truly obsessed now. I find myself mesmerized by these shows just thinking I will glimpse more people carrying them. I need a life...
    Also in "In Touch" magazine and on "The Newlyweds", Nick Lachay constantly carries his Treo. I'm truly obsessed now. I find myself mesmerized by these shows just thinking I will glimpse more people carrying them. I need a life...
    Also, I watch their show with my girlfriend and in the new episodes he's constantly on his 600 and the "treo" ringtone goes off all the time and whenever she sees that or hears his phone ring she just looks at me and says "don't even say it, I already know your a dork." She's just jealous of the 650
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

My fiancee always looks for my phone when his rings on TV and I don't even use the generic tones. His eyes glaze over when I start a sentence with "My Treo..."
    Have seen Josh Lyman on THe West Wing use the Treo 650 on several West Wing episodes. The T650 keypad was glowing brightly!
    hey all,
    I just saw treo on scrubs. that was so cool. it was referred as internet phone.
    yep saw that too. good ol bob-o was getting schooled
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenfan
    hey all,
    I just saw treo on scrubs. that was so cool. it was referred as internet phone.
    I was going to mention that...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Yeah, Nick (on Newlyweds) uses the Treo600 on Tmobile I think, this is what made me first wonder what phone he was using and drove me to check them out, now I am obsessed with the Treo!!! Thanks guys lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenfan
    it was referred as internet phone.
    Is that what that thing was? hehehe
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    A patient on "Scrubs" last night was using a CDMA Treo 600 to get medical information so she could stick it to Dr. Kelso. It was really funny.