1.    #1  
    I was reading Cnet and they have this article on Intel's future. They had a picture of a bunch of phones that will run Windows, Linux, and etc. with Intel's new chips. In the picture, I see a Treo. Here is the link:

http://www.cnet.com/4520-6022_1-5741....html?tag=next

If it doesnt' directly take you there, it should be on page 12 on the article Iinte's Future.

Let me know what you guys think about this.
    The 650 does run on an intel processor, it uses a 312 MHz Intel PXA 270 processor.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    Oh. So, do you think that article means that maybe the Treo will be running Windows in the future?

Oh forget it. I tlooked at the article again and it says that all those phones run from Windows to Palm OS. My bad.
    the caption lists the operating systems the devices will use. Palm os is listed. No news here. Intel makes the processor for the treo and it runs palm os.
    But a future Windows Treo is certainly not out of the question...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro