1.    #1  
    Long phone conversation, screen off. Phone conversation ends, keyboard lights up, but screen does not. 2 soft resets, and the palmone and palm powered screens light up just fine, then go dark leaving the keyboard lit. Is this because I was on it so long or something??

Anyone else having this?

Bek
    Long phone conversation, screen off. Phone conversation ends, keyboard lights up, but screen does not. (keyboard lights, screen does not after pushing the "phone end" button or no button pushed?)

2 soft resets, and the palmone and palm powered screens light up just fine, then go dark leaving the keyboard lit. (the screen goes dark after how long and how long does the keyboard stay lit?)

Is this because I was on it so long or something?? (no)

do you have any 3rd party apps that that may have corrupt file extensions such as treo guard or a backlight manager?
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Long phone conversation, screen off. Phone conversation ends, keyboard lights up, but screen does not. 2 soft resets, and the palmone and palm powered screens light up just fine, then go dark leaving the keyboard lit. Is this because I was on it so long or something??

Anyone else having this?

Bek
    I've had the same thing happen a few times to me on my Treo 650. If you up the brightness setting at all this will remedy. I have no idea why it happens, but changing the brightness setting (Func + P) will be a quick fix. Hopefully they address this bug in the update whenever that may be. Hope that helps!

Steve
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57
    I've had the same thing happen a few times to me on my Treo 650. If you up the brightness setting at all this will remedy. I have no idea why it happens, but changing the brightness setting (Func + P) will be a quick fix. Hopefully they address this bug in the update whenever that may be. Hope that helps!

Steve
    Hey! how about that! It works! Thanks Steve! That is strange... thanks for the fix, very frustrating..

Bek
    I see the same behavior and it's consistent. The keyboard lights turn on by themselves for no apparent reason and stay on at about 40-50% bright until I unlock then lock the phone again. I turned up the brightness and we'll see if that works.
    Forget the fact that the kb lights are messed up, check out bekktek's new avatar. What a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! I wish I was in her contacts list.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotmedic
    Forget the fact that the kb lights are messed up, check out bekktek's new avatar. What a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! I wish I was in her contacts list.

lol, thanks pilotmedic.. *blush* I could always use a medic in my contacts..

Bek