Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Former Handspring owners, do you ever find yourself typing in Visorcentral.com instead of Treocentral.com?

I guess old habits die slow.......
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    That's what bookmarks and favorites are for!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I keep referring to my wife's Tungsten c as her Visor Prism.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    And I do miss my springboard from time to time....sigh.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I still my miss my old blue Visor Deluxe. Boy did 8 mb of ram seem huge at the time. And that 33mHz Dragonball cpu was smokin!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    That's what bookmarks and favorites are for!
    Bookmarks are great. The only problem is my whole family likes to bookmark every page they visit! I have to many, so I just type away.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV
    Former Handspring owners, do you ever find yourself typing in Visorcentral.com instead of Treocentral.com?

I guess old habits die slow.......
    hey LennyV,
    You are so right...! The forums have been wonderful, informative and at times quite funny but definitely entertaining.
    I started with a Visor Platinum, then Prism with a clunky VisorPhone to a Treo 270--->Treo 600 and now the wonderful Treo 650!
    Enjoy the ride!!!!! Let the forums live on! Thanks everybody for all of this great knowledge sharing!!!
    burrzoo
    My only Handsprings were treos, so no. :-)
    Having owned a Treo 90, Treo 300, and a Handspring Treo 600...I miss the innovative challenge Handspring gave to Palm, Inc. I thought that Hanspring and Palm, Inc were able to keep themselves on their toes through healthy Palm competition. I am still mourning the merger I guess...