1.    #1  
    Today I was in a phone call. Phone reset after 25 minutes in a conversation. I called the person back...phone reset after 2 minutes or so. Called back.... reset after another minute or so. Called back... another reset (at this point I've stopped timing it.) I hard reset my phone after I hot synced it (yes I realize I could have sync'ed the problem, but I figure I had just hot synced last night, so what can it hurt.) The phone flicks a few times, the palmone screen with the bar goes across the bottom.. I release the power button to be asked if I want to erase all data: yes. Hard reset, phone is in factory condition.. I make a call. Reset during conversation. Prior to the hard reset a ##377# told me nothing other than about a reset that had happened the day before. Also, I've noticed on these particular resets, the screen takes me immediately to the "enable network time" screen, INSTEAD of the stylus configuration screen. Here is what I have loaded, any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated, Sprint is ordering me a Warranty replacement, but I don't want to put these problems on the new unit *which will be my 5th unit* I am also the one that had 2 units in a row (from different stores in different states) go into a reset loop that was unbreakable with a hard reset OR a zero out reset.

-Zlauncher
    -Bejeweled*
    -Applock
    -Card Export
    -Cardbkup
    -Checklist lite *
    -eReader*
    -Express*
    -FileZ*
    -FlightStatus*
    -Lines*
    -MMPlayer*
    -PalmPrices*
    -ptunes*
    -PdaNet*
    -SplashBlog
    -VeriChat
    -WeightWatchersCalc
    -Yahdice*

*On Card

I also have no idea how to uninstall Zlauncher if it's causing the problem because then every app that was on the card says "Zlauncher not found" AND when I restore Zlauncher, it brings on ALL the apps that are with it!

Bek
    You know what's weird. I have an unlocked GSM that's doing kind of the same thing, but mine always does it when I'm sending/receiving a text message.

And when it resets it goes to the Network Time Screen now and not the Stylus screen.

I haven't sync'ed mine in about 4 days- just charged it.

Perhaps it's a Zlauncher thing...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by girlieleep
    You know what's weird. I have an unlocked GSM that's doing kind of the same thing, but mine always does it when I'm sending/receiving a text message.

And when it resets it goes to the Network Time Screen now and not the Stylus screen.

I haven't sync'ed mine in about 4 days- just charged it.

Perhaps it's a Zlauncher thing...
    ##377# also won't show the reset or why it was caused, but incidentally my last "crash" was caused while in the text messaging app. Interesting.

Bek