Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm just having a little fun so don't be mad. The Treo 700 should look like the one below with all the bugs from 650 fixed of course. Most of the buttons including the phone off button can be located on the screen shortcuts.
    http://www.ultracorinc.com/ebay/Treo700Comparison.jpg
    that looks cool. i like the screen but for now i'm just hoping that they fix the 650 soon..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    think I'll pass on that one
    Bah!!! you had me for half a second.. actually your design doesnt look half bad. Does it have Wifi??
    I kinda like having actual buttons myself.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    i like the photoshopping

i would love however if they moved the LED back to where it was in the Treo 600...i cant see it when i am driving sometimes (and well i have the radio loud lalala)
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Nice job. I like the screen.

Please add a dedicated comma button!!!! I hate having to use the Option key combination.

Label backspace "BS" or something. I often hit it instead of Enter.

The 5-way nav on your design is about 3/8" tall by my estimation. Being much smaller than the one on the 650, I'm sure it will be unusable. I have difficulty w/ up and down on the 650.

I too would miss the buttons.
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jejagua

Please add a dedicated comma button!!!! I hate having to use the Option key combination.
    http://www.geekandproud.net/software/keycaps650.php
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Aww c-mon dude, you could've gotten rid of the stubby!

Nice job on PS though.
    I like the fat one...more cushin for the pushin.....oh wait the phone. Yeah i wise the antenna would go bye bye...however when my phone is in the ivolution case, yeah that antenna sure becomes handy to remove it

one thing i would honestly as well love...would be...say to put the reset whole on the side, or you want in the back but not underneath the battery cover, i liked the treo 600 reset pin better

oh yeah, the phone buttons are a must...thats one of the huge selling points for me to go to treo 650

i already said about the LED position...and well i just thought of another thing...its a phone yes i agree...and the camera is for fun, and i still stand by that view point...but i would love for it to come with some sort of LED flash (like other hardware providers are doing). I had the flash add on for my T610/T616, and well yeah it made everything look lik enight and day
    Quote Originally Posted by jejagua
    And an easier way to make an _underscore_.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Re: KeyCaps600

Sweet program! Thanks for the link... Maintaining my policy of one significant find per day! Woot!
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    What?? No slider keyboard??
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    good design concept. that would be bananas if the treo had landscape.

Not to be an @$$hole...but couldn't we keep the application buttons??? I need them for Nesem...

You should shoot the pic to Palmone and see what happens...
    ~Steve
    Get @ me
    Hey, where's the hottub feature?
    Need some mighty tiny thumb for that photoshopped d-pad
    Quote Originally Posted by hypesteve
    good design concept. that would be bananas if the treo had landscape.
    Hehehe, landscape @ 320X320. That just sounds funny to me

What, no LED to blink at me when I'm in coverage??
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    320X320? Next model should be VGA. 640X480. And have stereo speakers.. and a sub. And landing gear! Maybe a b-ball hoop, and a place to hook up a propane tank so it could double as a cooking surface!
    Don't forget the kitchen sink. And a pole with a topless dancer to help soothe those annoying resets...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast