Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Originally Posted by LetsGoFlyers
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewokninja
    What palm needs to do is make a flip treo. As cool as the treo is, there are a number of people who will never buy it simply because it's not a flip phone.
    <end ewokninga quote>

http://www.hardwareextreme.com/revi...0/images/22.jpg

:-)

<end Flyers quote>

Yeah, why doesn't Palm build one just like that? :-)

I really miss the 270/300's big keyboard and flipcover! If only they had used a better-quality speaker wire through the hinge in the first place, the wireless carriers wouldn't have forced them to change the design when they upgraded the electronics... :-(
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    Do you all want flip or clamshell. I have never had a flip but I had a ky 7135 clamshell. Id give a grand for a high res clamshell with an SD slot.

The flip design seems like it would be a pain. I know some of the older treo were flip design. Can someone tell me what were the draw backs of that form?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Do you all want flip or clamshell. I have never had a flip but I had a ky 7135 clamshell. Id give a grand for a high res clamshell with an SD slot.

The flip design seems like it would be a pain. I know some of the older treo were flip design. Can someone tell me what were the draw backs of that form?

While the flip design does provide for security from unintended interface action, phone calls and physical damage is also adds thickness and weight two things the treo 600/650 pushes the envelope on.

I'd love to see a Tungsten E2 or T5 with phone capacity, no keyboard required here just good usable interface with a light replaceable flip cover. A slide on thumbboard or BT keyboard could be a nice accessory.
    As long as you don't have big moving parts. I hate flip phones and slider PDAs.

There appears to be a lot of wasted space above (and some below) the display. They should be able to stretch it to a 4:3 aspect ratio.

Now, to get WIFI, bigger memory expansion, and a 3 MP camera...
    where is the mugen power website?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345