1.    #1  
    "PalmSource has floundered somewhat over the past year or so. The fact that the Cobalt OS has been available for over a year and here we're just hearing [about] the first little company coming out with a product later this year does not bode well for the future of PalmSource," said Todd Kort, an analyst with Gartner Inc., in Stamford, Conn.

"PalmOne is probably going to introduce a Microsoft [Corp. Windows Mobile]-based Treo in the months ahead, which will only further hinder confidence in PalmSource," Kort said.
    Personally, I think it's a crock of sh!@. You can read the article here.

I want my Palm OS 6!
    TiBook 1GHz - Treo 600 (GSM, Unlocked, Cingular) - Prius!
    I want a palm OS 6.1 handheld also, but at some point you have to worry about the future of the Palm OS
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Well, if the next Treo using Multiple Sclerosis operating system, I'll be sticking with my 650 for a long time. The MS OS has gotten lots better, but I still feel it's more cumbersome in real world usage, requiring more steps and more time to get things done, and with much more cluttered screens that offer no real advantage. Sometimes simpler is better. And I don't think it's any more stable than the Palm OS, either.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.