Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    i have 2 coupons that I wanna trade: $90 for Palm Store and a $15 for Amazon. I would like to trade it for a $100 at Amazon. Anybody interested?
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    I cannot believe how quickly the certificate options change! I ordered a bluetooth headset from Amazon with a $25 certificate just 2 days ago and now that doesn't even exist anymore!
    It's back for the moment; unfortunately, my points are still pending. Argh!

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Anyone else having problems ordering from P1 site? There's nowhere to input the cupon code!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    you have to order from the palmone store, not the treo store. Intially, things like the new treo bt headset were not available on the "palmone" store like they were on the "treo store" but a week or so ago they started offering the same merchandise. I ordered my treo headset this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetpro
    you have to order from the palmone store, not the treo store. Intially, things like the new treo bt headset were not available on the "palmone" store like they were on the "treo store" but a week or so ago they started offering the same merchandise. I ordered my treo headset this way.
    Me too, and used my 20% discount for registering my Treo for 63.99 + shipping
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #106  
    Still need one more referral....willing to pay some cash for it.....PM me for details!
  7.    #107  
    *bump*

last chance....anyone wanna make some cash? (i'm desperate)
    If the Detroit Palm User Group or Palmloyal.com has helped anyone here, please validate your handheld with me as a Champion and use carl @ palmloyal.com as the referral champion.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  9.    #109  
    I'm offering $15 cash for a referral

vaughane (at) alumni.southwestern.edu

$15 PayPal'd instantly!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I want in on this!!! My email is paris1129@yahoo.com. Please use me!!...(as a referral...)
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    uh, that's not really how it is supposed to work ......
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Me too, and used my 20% discount for registering my Treo for 63.99 + shipping
    How do you get a 20% discount for registering? Where?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I bought 5 new Treo 650s and registered them with the Pays Back program. PalmOne quickly "tempoarily suspended" my account. They sent a form letter email asking to verify purchases by photo copying the boxes and sleeves. I faxed my receipt and emailed them and they haven't unsuspended me or applied the points. This is silly. I bought all of them, if I had to contact strangers and say can you photo copy your box and CD sleeve and fax it to a Detroit area fax number - I would have to say goodbye to my points all together. palmOne always finds a way to put their foot in their mouth.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    my experience is that they just take a little longer to do anything than what they say - sort of overcommit and under-deliver.

you should see the points be released within a couple days. I had to fax a number of receipts over to them and they took care of everything, eventually.
  15.    #115  
    Ok, the bounty has now gone up to $25 for the first new referral that I get! But I need to get this done immediately! PM me for details!
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    I bought 5 new Treo 650s and registered them with the Pays Back program. PalmOne quickly "tempoarily suspended" my account. They sent a form letter email asking to verify purchases by photo copying the boxes and sleeves. I faxed my receipt and emailed them and they haven't unsuspended me or applied the points. This is silly. I bought all of them, if I had to contact strangers and say can you photo copy your box and CD sleeve and fax it to a Detroit area fax number - I would have to say goodbye to my points all together. palmOne always finds a way to put their foot in their mouth.
    It seems that too many points, too quickly raised red flags. I just now got my account unsuspended after having to fax/email copies of the CD cases, Box covers, and receipts. It took about 2 weeks. If you don't hear back from them, reply to the e-mail and they will get back to you.

I don't have any more points to give away at the present time, but if anyone wants to credit cplater AT mac DOT com with some points, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
    Newton 120 -> Newton 2000 -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Prism -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 (Cingular | Unlocked)
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    I guess now it can be told - when I received the warranty exchange 650 to replace my original faulty unit, I registered the serial# and CD key from it as well, thus doubling my points and earning me a $50 Amazon certificate. I figure Palm owed my that much for the angst that the original dud unit caused me.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    I e-mailed P1 a scaned copy (jpg file) of my UPC code and Promoition ID code earlier today. (My promotion ID code for my T650 didn't work, as it was one of the "RPT" codes.) I hope to get my points soon!

NOTE: Anybody know if you can order a Vaja T66 case via the Palm Store via this Payback program?
    ###
    I ordered the T65 using my PalmOne bucks so I would assume that you could order the T66. I also had to scan my stuff in and I got my account credited within a few days.
    Re: T66...I don't see it listed in the Palm Store, only the T65, aka palmOne's Persona line:
    http://web.palmone.com/products/Cate...EOIV0?ID=20015

The only way I could visualize myself getting it through P1 would be to try the 'old school' method via the phone and talking with a live P1 sales rep to see what happens.
    ###
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast