Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I bought an unlocked Treo 650 direct from P1. My Palm ID code was rejected online so I simply followed the FAQ and faxed in a copy along with my receipt. They credited my account within about 24 hours.

Now, after adding a Zire 72 that I bought as a gift, I have $60 at the P1 store!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    I bought mine direct from PalmOne and the code is getting rejected as invalid.
    I scaned my packing invoice, UPC and CD sleve. I e-mailed the .jpg along with the info requested on the main page to 'palmpaysback@eprize.net' and had my credit posted in about six hours.
    can anybody give me a refferal pls, it would be greatly appreciated
    horatiu_boeriu at hotmail.com
    Could someone refer me? inkrefills at relia.net Thanks.
    those of you that faxed over the receipt and all the other info, did you fill out a special form from palmOne with your name and the other requests, or you just typed a separate sheet with the informations. According to their website:" For validation assistance, please use the palmOne Pays Back Customer Service Form to advise of the following information:" , but I cannot find their customer service form.
    any ideas how should I proceed?
    thanks for this thread, I am signed up - I also have a tre 650 purchased in Nov 04 that has a code that did not work - hopefully they'll fix it by hand
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    those of you that faxed over the receipt and all the other info, did you fill out a special form from palmOne with your name and the other requests, or you just typed a separate sheet with the informations.
    I just typed an email with the exact information that was requested on the main validation form. Did not use their customer service form.
    i have 2400 points but it won't let me get $30 off at palm one store-it says i need 400 more points to get to $42 off, or i can get $18 off and use less points, no option to use $30 off.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmdieter
    i have 2400 points but it won't let me get $30 off at palm one store-it says i need 400 more points to get to $42 off, or i can get $18 off and use less points, no option to use $30 off.
    Yep, I guess PalmOne store decided to stick it to us once again! No $30 off anymore.
  10.    #90  
    wow...now that was a petty move by PalmOne....

the saga continues....
    Nope - no more free $30 for just buying your 650. Still, you could have $18, or you could have:

$25 from The Sharper Image
    $25 from Red Envelope
    1,250 miles for United's frequent flier program
    $25 from Amazon.com
    $25 from Staples

Any way of looking at it it's a freebie - just not as much of a freebie from PalmOne as it was last week.

Personally, I went for the $25 from Amazon.com as it's pretty much at least as good a value as PalmOne anyway since their products are discounted.
    i got like 6700 points, so I think I'll go with amazon cause they have a larger selection on accesories for the 650, such as Krusell case or Sony hbh-660.
    btw, how long does it usually take for the points to come available? it's showing pending right now.
    Last edited by horatiub; 03/14/2005 at 05:44 PM.
    i got $25 from amazon to get the cradle for $15 shipped.
    Arggg, just getting around to activating my 650 and it won't take my Palm ID. I've tried both zeros an capital 'O's. Whoever programmed the form should be spanked, it's so annoying that it doesn't remember the fields when it returns invalid (and clears the cache so the back button doesn't preserve it either, how rude).
    did anybody order anything from amazon.com using the coupon? I saw that on the website it shows that it's supposed to be a gift certificate for amazon. can you use that gift cert online?
    it looks like they pulled out amazon coupons as well. that sucks. i had over 6700 points
  17.    #97  
    I'm in need of ONE more referral.....

Can anyone help me out (before PalmOne pulls this program all together?! lol)

vaughane (at) alumni.southwestern.edu

Thanks guys (and gals)!
    I am also in need of a 1300pt referal to get something. If any one has a heart please help me out. inkrefills(at)relia.net . After OpenIntro of course though.

Tracy
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    got me a vaja case and more points on the way !
    mt
    I cannot believe how quickly the certificate options change! I ordered a bluetooth headset from Amazon with a $25 certificate just 2 days ago and now that doesn't even exist anymore!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast