Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    No, sending us UNWANTED EMAILS (to people you do not know) is considered SPAMMING us....

You are WELCOME to ask us through this thread (which you did).....you are NOT welcome to send mail to our (at least my) inbox....

And you know what? Did you use either of our email addresses as referrals? So why would we even CONSIDER using yours?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ
    Maybe they're watching this thread!!

they probably are ....
    well i made it seem a bit dramatic- i am sending them a nice letter telling them the story and attached with a copy of the UPC codes and i'll even scan each phone for them lol i'll let you know if i get a reply
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    well i made it seem a bit dramatic
    ... they're still watching ...
    This sounds like a good deal. I just registered. It would be great if I could get enough to buy their OVERPRICED cradle. After buying the Treo...I'm broke!

If anyone is willing to give me a referral for their purchase, please PM me and I will send you the email address to use. I'm hesitant to post it here and end up with a lot of SPAM!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    mine always says "palm id invalid code". any answers to this?
  7.    #67  
    yes...i kept getting invalid Palm ID as well....here is what I did....they validated me within 4 hours after following these instructions....

Thank you for your interest in the palmOne Pays Back Program. If you continue to experience difficulty validating your handheld, please reply to this email (palmpaysback@eprize.net) and include the following information:

Your first and last name

Your email address

The first and last name of the Champion to credit

The Champion's email address

The handheld model name

The UPC of your handheld

The Palm I.D. Code/Promotional Code

Date of purchase

Please fax a copy of your handheld's Palm I.D. Code/Promotional Code, the handheld's UPC and a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt to: 248.479.0379. You can also scan these items and attach a .jpg to your reply email. If you fax your receipt to us, please be sure to include your first name, last name, and email address on the fax.

We will assist you to validate your handheld. Please allow 5 business days for the validation.

Thanks again for your participation!

The palmOne Pays Back Team
    Did you refer me? or did you refer yourself?

Shaun
    Just ordered my stuff from the Palm Store after referring myself. The $30 discount was NICE.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    OK, I've had a pending balance of 2200 for over 24 hours and have not received any griping "We want proof of purchase" emails from PalmOne. Has anyone else experienced this?
    It tool 2.5 days before my points became available.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Will someone use me as a reference?

mtamedeo (at) gmail (dot com)

I will gladly do the same if you PM me.
    Matthew, the rules say you can refer yourself. You don't need to have someone else refer you.
    i know, but i want to add up some points!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    i know, but i want to add up some points!!
    OK, but then you can't trade referrals with someone else. Once you use yourself as a referral, someone else can't use you for a referral.
    I did the referral thing, got my $30.00 PalmBucks only to realize you cannot use them at the Treo Store. That TOTALLY SUCKS!!! They have only a hand full of things at the Palm Store for the Treo 650. I ended up having to buy a car charger which I really did not need.
    I refer myself and got $25 Amazon certificate. Placed an order for the cradle kit at $14.99 ($39.99 - $25) complete with shipping. Pretty good deal. Only negative is Amazon does not have the cradle in stock and would need to wait, hopefully not too long.
    Alot of people who are getting the error message are those who didn't buy them direct from dealers atleast from mine and some friends experience. For example, I bought mine from a local seller who does unlocked wholesale and he buys 300+ in a lot. When I got mine, I went to validate it and it says invalid ID. It appears that some sellers may be redeeming these themselves. Maybe not through this, but are somehow using the IDs associated with each unit for some type of bulk rebates. Just to check it, I went over to his place and tried to enter a couple of the numbers from the boxes and sleeves he had and they all said invalid id, I then returned it to him and bought mine from ATT and got my points...Could be something could be nothing.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I bought mine direct from PalmOne and the code is getting rejected as invalid.
    That's special. Just as long as they don't try to collect $30 FROM me for all the people I've told to stay away from this thing!

How sad that most of my posts are so negative. That's rather uncharacteristic, but I'm really down on P1 for the 650 after all the good PalmOS devices I've owned (about 10). If they ever get this thing fixed to the point where it's a productivity device rather than a counter-productivity device, I'll be back in the happy camp dancing a jig.

I just hope they actually do some testing on the next Treo.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast