Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Anybody wants to have me as a referal here I am BeLion007@aol.com

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by sanny
    im trying to credit someone, and it always says invalid palm id code - anyone else have that problem? i am using RPT ----

sannyd@mailcan.com

It is saying invalid because you probably confused the "0" (zeros) with "O" (letter O) or vice versa. Trying flipping them.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    I'm having the same problem.....I'm thinking that they might not have this set up for the Treo 650 Palm ID codes yet....

I'm waiting for a response from them....
    Both my Treo 650 Palm ID codes worked jsut fine. See my above post about 0 versus O
    For TC folks who can't find their CD sleeve which lists their purchase Code, I found this on P1's website:

Q. I would like to validate my handheld but it did not come with a Palm I.D. Code. Who should I contact for assistance?
    A. For validation assistance, please use the palmOne Pays Back Customer Service Form to advise of the following information:

Your first and last name
    Your email address
    The first and last name of the Champion to credit
    The Champion's email address
    The handheld model name
    The UPC of your handheld
    Date of purchase

Please also fax a copy of your handheld's UPC code and proof of purchase in the form of a receipt to: 248.479.0379. We will assist you to validate your handheld. Please allow 5 business days for the validation.

It may seem like a lot to do, but I want a free licensed copy of WordSmith.

P.S. I just realized I have to dig up my receipt too. I may be SOL. -lol
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    This has been around for over a year now and not sure if you guys realize you can credit yourself your palmpoints. You don't even need two email addresses, just use your email as champion and enter the UPC and RPT info. I only validated enough to afford a cradle. Still waiting on cert to arrive in email.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Big woop!
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    Big woop!
    It IS a big woop!
    I have enough for a cradle and a battery and some change after some Treo and Tungsten C referrals.

It means more $$ back to me when I include them on Ebay towards my T700!

How or why this is not a big deal to anyone is beyond me.
    I have detailed files.
    i have a hundred someodd free dollars at the palm store cause all the people at work with 650s used me as their referrer. if this was open to people with 600s, man i would be all over this- i've got 10 of them sitting in my office alone!
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  8.    #48  
    If anyone wants to use me as a referral (you know, for pointing this out to you all! lol) then feel free! One kind soul has already done so....I am waiting to reciprocate as soon as I can get them to validate the dang Palm ID that they keep saying is Invalid!

So anyways, if anyone is feeling nice The email is vaughane (at) alumni.southwestern.edu
    Heck, even just 30 bucks in free stuff is well worth the two minutes it takes to fill the form out and refer yourself. Unless you make $900/hr I guess, or are so wealthy you could care less.

What I like about promotions like this is they give me a chance to splurge on software I otherwise couldn't justify buying. Toys I don't need, but look cool.
    If anyone wants to use me as a referral (you know, for pointing this out to you all! lol) then feel free! One kind soul has already done so....I am waiting to reciprocate as soon as I can get them to validate the dang Palm ID that they keep saying is Invalid!

So anyways, if anyone is feeling nice The email is vaughane (at) alumni.southwestern.edu
    just validated myself. sorry, if i couldn't do it for myself, i'd do it for you, but it appears everyone can get $30 for themselves. but thanks though.
    i just got this:
    Dear palmOne Champion,

Thank you for enrolling in the palmOne Pays Back Program. We're pleased that you joined the program.

We wanted to advise that your Champion Account has been temporarily suspended so that we can further validate your handheld purchases. As you're aware, as part of the program's Terms and Conditions, palmOne reserves the right to request proof of purchase to validate the handheld purchases.

Please fax a copy of your handheld's Palm I.D. Code/Promotional Code, UPC Code, and proofs of purchase in the form of receipts to: 248.479.0379. You can also scan the information and attach the .jpgs to this email when you reply. If you fax your receipts, please include your first name, last name, and email address on the fax.

If your friends, family, or colleagues purchased and validated the handhelds, please ask them to fax their receipts to the above fax number.

Upon review and approval of the proofs of purchase, your palmOne Champion account will be restored and your palmOne Bucks will be moved to your Current Balance.

Please reply to this email with any questions. Thanks again for your participation!

The palmOne Pays Back Team

WHAT A CROCK! i just had people i work with who have treo 650s use me as a reference and this is what i get... how am i supposed to fax a proof of purchase if it was ordered through sprint business and billed to my account?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    youndd (AT) hotmail dot com
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    I just got the same e-mail as Kenundrum. I'm so bummed. I got my 650 in an exchange for my 600 so I don't have a receipt. I had two add'l referrals from a couple of co-workers who referred me and I'm not about to ask them for their receipts. Oh well, too good to be true I guess. I was hoping to get a laptop and was all pleased with the idea of getting $100 off from Staples.....
    well i'm going to reply to their email and complain and ask what they want as a proof of purchase for the ones ordered through sprint's so-called deceiving policy of putting phones on your bill.

i really wanted the cradle and vaja case
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Kenundrum, I'm not sure that I would take the same approach as you are taking. You're just going to **** them off and if the goal is to get them to give you something, then it would seem that being friendly would be helpful. Though, I wish you would let me know if your way works...
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I agree with msgott. I think the helpful approach works. I don't think there is any conspiracy here. It may just be that someone getting several referrals set off a flag. I think as long as they are legit, P1 will make good. A quick email may do the trick. I also would think a copy of your sprint bill may work also.

greg
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott
    I just got the same e-mail as Kenundrum. I'm so bummed. I got my 650 in an exchange for my 600 so I don't have a receipt. I had two add'l referrals from a couple of co-workers who referred me and I'm not about to ask them for their receipts. Oh well, too good to be true I guess. I was hoping to get a laptop and was all pleased with the idea of getting $100 off from Staples.....

Maybe they're watching this thread!! I just bought my cradle, ships in 4-6 weeks, yay...
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye
    youndd (AT) hotmail dot com
    Dude,

Why are you sending me e-mails to gain palm bucks? We don't even know each other and you are spaming me with your e-mails.

Al
  19.    #59  
    hahaha....he spammed me too....all for a measley 100 points :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Can anybody have me as a referal? My email is BeLion007@aol.com

Thanks,
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Dude,

Why are you sending me e-mails to gain palm bucks? We don't even know each other and you are spaming me with your e-mails.

Al
    I'm not spamming you, you invited us to use your email address as a referral. You are welcome to use mine.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast