Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    whoever wants to type in my email addy (elcid at punkass dot com) will get some free gift certificate code to spend @ handango!! please pm me for details!
    Last edited by treoneo; 03/07/2005 at 12:46 PM.
    and one more thing, the palm dollars you earned can ONLY be used in the Palm store, but NOT in the Treo store.
    rfuhrman28 AT sprintpcs DOT COM if anyone would like to use me as a referral.
    sanny
    los angeles, ca
    tmo with unbranded unlocked treo 650
    coolest thing: bluetooth syncing and internet browsing!
    im trying to credit someone, and it always says invalid palm id code - anyone else have that problem? i am using RPT ----

sannyd@mailcan.com
    sanny
    los angeles, ca
    tmo with unbranded unlocked treo 650
    coolest thing: bluetooth syncing and internet browsing!
  6.    #26  
    I'm having the same problem.....I'm thinking that they might not have this set up for the Treo 650 Palm ID codes yet....

I'm waiting for a response from them....
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Mine went through fine.

Also note that not all items in the treo store are available in the palmstore (go figure!). Anyways the palmbuck coupons are only redeemable in the palmstore. You can get a Vaja case, a cradle, and some other items. You cannot get a stylus pack as of yet. Check it out before you convert the credits to a coupon. You can also get $25 for amazon if you prefer.

greg
  8.    #28  
    Greg, did you use the code on the back of your CD that starts with RPTGG?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    yes and it went through.

greg
    Well this would be great if I could find my freakin sleeve with my code on it. I guess you guys kept yours.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    LOL... thought I was the only one that "loses" things... fortunately for me it was in that large pile of items that I have on my desk. The one that I keep assuring my wife that " I know where everything is, please don't organize it for me!"

greg
    Good thing your wife doesn't do tidying up like I seem to have done.

- Glad you found yours though!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Look at all of you whoring yourselves out for 30 bucks. This thread is embarrassing http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/eek.gif
    Please PM me your UPC and CD Number and I am willing to be your $30 *****

Sigh...anything for some bucks towards a battery.

PS> How about I include an original stylus that you have been looking for in case you were still looking for one....

Sincerely,

Your 30 dollah ho
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by SciPug

Update: my UPC code is: 805931013514 so I guess they aren't all the same.
    I think the UPC has to be 10 digits long..ar eyou looking at the right digits
    I have detailed files.
    how do you get the RPC number if you dont have the sleeve anymore???
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    how do you get the RPC number if you dont have the sleeve anymore???
    I think the only way would be to ask tech support to mail you a new one? Not sure, but I feel your pain.
    I have detailed files.
    I just validated myself!! and it worked. 2200 points pending.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    I just validated myself!!
    Sounds like a personal problem to me...
    I have detailed files.
    yeah but it felt good
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Use me... john (at) jmlg dot com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast