Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Post your wallpapers here...
    My background/wallpaper is "Punchy" the mascot from the old Hawaiian Punch ads.

<----------there he is

-CD-
    I have a 100 wallpapers stored on my card, but only half of them are ov my babies :-)
    Here are my two wallpapers that I like to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    first time using attachment on this board. hope it woiks
    what in the worl is that atnight?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    what in the worl is that atnight?
    how quickly cool threads like these get buried under people re-asking questions or complaining!

it's a japanese toy i saw on a visit to chicago. i think it's supposed to be an interpretation of a squid.

then there's this:
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Here are my two wallpapers that I like to use.
    thanks for posting that...It looks great with the new 2Day hi res!!
    Heres some great pics I use for launcher background, sorry if its out of place in a wallpaper thread
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    What are the specs for making a background and getting on to your Treo?
    Yes, some instructions please!
    Its 320 x 320 and I use jpeg but Ijust drag and dropped a bitmap to the palm media desktop and it took it. You can store and use the image from the card or internal and go from the phone screen, menu, options, general preferences, then tap "show wallpaper/show dial pad". then tap the image to the right of that dropdown and it takes you to the "picture select screen" highlight the internal or card icon on the top right, then select your pic. PM me if you have any other questions.
    I like wallpapers I just don't like losing the numbers on the initial screen. Is there a way to have the numbers appear on top of the wallpaper?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    no, not with the stock app but you can make the dialpad look better, http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...t%5B1%5D_title I dont think skinner lets you put an image behind the buttons but its a good idea they could work on for the next release.
    Your welcome, glad to see people like it to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    thanks for posting that...It looks great with the new 2Day hi res!!
    Hi there, there is another GREAT today program and just wanting to see if your intrested. Its Today+ and I'm sure you'll like it . Here is a snapshot of it on the TH55.

http://blueguild.net
    Today+
    does it support the new pim databases?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    does it support the new pim databases?
    So far it is made to take advantage of the built in PIM and Agendus for those who use that. It is mostly like a launcher with a today screen. You can program it to open up whatever application you want and keep using the PIM that you still use. Only thing is that it doesn't have a T650 navigator support, but they are working on it. There is a download for a trial, use it, like it, buy it, if not, just delete it, got nothing to lose right ^_^.
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Here is my 2. First one is for the phone screen and the other is for the calendar.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Wow, I installed TodayPLUS and it looks awesome. I have only played with it for a few minutes but a user guide would be great. First impression: add 5-way Nav support and this may replace my launcher too. More details later.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast