Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    It's not the size of the Treo that matter. What matters is how big the pocket that it has to go into.

Or at least thats what my wife tells me...........................

Thought you were going to say its not the size of the Treo but what you do with it...lol.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I just call mine my favorite toy, my wife calls it competition
    I have named and described my Treo 650 as:

"My digital Swiss Army Knife."

The guy in the Cingular add; taking a picture of the baby called his: YWPOS as the T650 reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk
    OK, I'll bite. What does your nickname mean (other than the obvious)?
    Not so obvious...unless you know what my avatar is. It's a military term, specifically a Fast Rope Insertion/Extraction System. Think of hovering 60 feet above the ground in a helicoptor, and rappeling out of it. Thats an "insertion."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Thats an "insertion."
    hehehe..... among other things

"YASP" - Yet Another Smart Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by viper_
    hehehe..... among other things
    How you choose your own Insertion is up to you!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm going with twiggy (biddy-biddy-biddy, hey Buck!) God, I loved that show as a kid!!

Insertion...u located near the NTC?...Can't believe I am saying this, but I loved that place!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryP2375
    Insertion...u located near the NTC?...Can't believe I am saying this, but I loved that place!
    About 120 miles from here. I've been out since '93, so the only time I go near Irwin is on my way to Vegas.

Mine's called "Soft Reset." God I love this thing.
    Mikron
    Crash-o-matic 3000

I really do love it though.
  13. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not so obvious...unless you know what my avatar is. It's a military term, specifically a Fast Rope Insertion/Extraction System. Think of hovering 60 feet above the ground in a helicoptor, and rappeling out of it. Thats an "insertion."
    You do that? For fun? I'd think you could get hurt doing that.
    No, I DID that. For a living. US Army.Was also Airborne qualified...(paratroop-static line), among other things.

hsk,
    While its not for everyone there are alot of things in the military (Army-11M- 2/8 Infantry, 4ID, Ft Hood, TX) that are REAL ADRENALINE RUSHES!!

Insertion,
    Went to jump school too. Only did 3yrs. though. Just needed a challenge. I don't miss military life, I miss the action.

As posted before, "Twiggy"
    I call mine "The Magic Brick" ...Probably what people would have called it in the olden times, before radio electronics.

I thought about calling it this: Click Here But people couldnt pronounce it.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    I call mine "The Magic Brick" ...Probably what people would have called it in the olden times, before radio electronics.

I thought about calling it this: Click Here But people couldnt pronounce it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123