1.    #1  
    Hi All;
    (My very first post)
    Is there any way I could convert a Sprint Cell Phone to work with old AT&T (before they got screwed by cingular)? I Mean I still use the SIM card and do not want to convert to new Cingular and pay $18 X 4 = $72 bucks for 4 of us.(which is ridiculous that We have to pay for Their Problems x()

Any wayz, I have shi* load of Sprint PCS Phones (Nokia, Sanyo, Smasung) and I hate to throw or give'em away. (Although if some1 gives me the right answer I will consider giving them one of the better ones with camera on it ) ...and just wondered if there was a way I could use it with another phone co./provider?

I think those Sprint phones have something like a MAC Address (like them netwerk cards) which can be traced but then again you can spoof a MAC address why not a cell phone?

Thanks in advance!

Med
    If you could physically do it, the cost would be way more than the $72 you're so worried about now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    CAn you switch a CDMA phone to work on GSM????
    I didn't think you could do that.
    Hmm....learn something new everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyti
    Hi All;
    (My very first post)
    Is there any way I could convert a Sprint Cell Phone to work with old AT&T (before they got screwed by cingular)? I Mean I still use the SIM card and do not want to convert to new Cingular and pay $18 X 4 = $72 bucks for 4 of us.(which is ridiculous that We have to pay for Their Problems x()

Any wayz, I have shi* load of Sprint PCS Phones (Nokia, Sanyo, Smasung) and I hate to throw or give'em away. (Although if some1 gives me the right answer I will consider giving them one of the better ones with camera on it ) ...and just wondered if there was a way I could use it with another phone co./provider?

I think those Sprint phones have something like a MAC Address (like them netwerk cards) which can be traced but then again you can spoof a MAC address why not a cell phone?

Thanks in advance!

Med
    110% not possible. You should ebay your phones though instead of throwing them away.