1.    #1  
    Well, with all the damage that has been done to bluetooth (Blocked DUNs, fugly software stacks, and no help from it's compatablitly problems) it seams like Wireless USB is posed to take over, and I welcome it.

USB is not perfect by any means, but it is a hellofa lot better then bluetooth at the same task (syncing, keyboards, mice, ect.) and if wireless USB can keep the same usability as it's sibbling USB 2.0 and USB OTG it will take over. This is not to say Palm or anyone will us it right away. I mean Treo's don't even have USB 2.0 (but they have the hardware that is capable of doing it). Palmsource should take the bull by the horns and really work on USB Wireless drivers for the Palm OS so future hardware can use this.

Wireless USB set to take over

An ablility such as this can save Palm OS handhelds and Smartphones. Any comments?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I think its a good idea, but 480 mbps wirelessly? albeit very short range- that's gotta be a power hog you'd think. I guess we'll find out in a few months how it will stack up.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Timmay, Timmay Timmay! LOL southpark?

anywho, wondering if I should hold off on the treo and wait for the usb to come out in pda or phone?
  4.    #4  
    I wouldn't wait, you'll be treo-less for a while. USB OTG will be part of Cobalt so hopefully it will be utilized.

Timmay! (like my name Timmy not that hack on SP :P)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about