1.    #1  
    I remember a while back someone posted a direct number to customer relations at Palm One?

I have called their support number twice and have waited on hold over 80 minutes one time and 60 minutes the next with no answer from a representative!

My Treo 600 has been replaced once and it acting up again, so I need to talk to SOMEONE about another swap, hopefully before Christmas

Tried searching for the post from back in the fall that had a CS guy in the USA's number in it but couldn't find it... Anyone have a number??

Thanks,
    cat
    I've done 3 hours. And you know what? She told me to call a number number which was DEAD. B!tch!
    I left a voicemail at the number posted in this thread and got a call back an hour later and from a tier two tech support guy the next day...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...all+tech+level
    I called three times yesterday, on hold for an hour each time, then spontaneous disconnect. They must be swamped with problems and underequipped.
  5.    #5  
    Sorry it took me so long to come back to this thread, but I FOUND THE NUMBER and it WORKS!!!! I had a new Treo in TWO DAYS! Wooo hoo!

Here's the number for all you folks:

407-531-4496 select option 2
    I just used this number and it works GREAT! Last week I was on hold for 3 separate hours, followed by spontaneous disconnect.

Congratulations Ohio indeed!