1.    #1  
    I am dedicated to my treo.
    I think I have a problem.

I fell down a flight of stairs in my house because I was using my treo.
    Wait...
    I will rephrase that. I fell down a flight of stairs in my house because as I was attempting to walk down the normal way that humans do... I was also admiring my treo... not really doing anything, just going from screen to screen having a silent love affair.

I missed the first step. Treo flew OUT of my hand. I reached to try and catch it with total disregard for my own health. I missed it... but I watched my treo hit and bounce... take flight and then bounce again all the way down. I wish I had bounced and missed a few stairs, but I had no such luck. I hit and felt EVERY single stair.

Okay... so maybe there are others who would have sacrificed their bodies to try and save their treo the same way... but here is where my dedication goes to far... and I am concerned.

I hear my wife and kids screaming and running to me from all different directions in the house. When they get to me I am on my hands and knees crawling down the small riser of stairs that precede the flight I just rolled down. My wife grabs me and says "oh my god are you okay?". My kids are standing and looking in shock. My mouth is bleeding... my arm is bleeding... my hip is killing me... there is a huge knot on my head...

And what do I do?

I mutter with all the breath I can muster... "MY TREO!". I shrug my wife off my shoulders and look at my kids like they are crazy for caring about me...
    I spot my treo...crawl to it cussing like under my breath. I pick it up...inspect it... turn it on and smile. NOT A SCRATCH!! I have no idea how... but as my family walks away shaking their heads and telling me that something is wrong with me, I cuddle up in a corner at the bottom of the stairs knowing that they are right. But as long as I have my treo I know i will be Okay.

And suddenly I feel one with Gollum (smeagle).

Can anyone out there help me.....?
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider

Wait...
    I will rephrase that. I fell down a flight of stairs in my house because as I was attempting to walk down the normal way that humans do... I was also admiring my treo... not really doing anything, just going from screen to screen having a silent love affair.

I missed the first step. Treo flew OUT of my hand. I reached to try and catch it with total disregard for my own health. I missed it... but I watched my treo hit and bounce... take flight and then bounce again all the way down. I wish I had bounced and missed a few stairs, but I had no such luck. I hit and felt EVERY single stair.

Okay... so maybe there are others who would have sacrificed their bodies to try and save their treo the same way... but here is where my dedication goes to far... and I am concerned.

I hear my wife and kids screaming and running to me from all different directions in the house. When they get to me I am on my hands and knees crawling down the small riser of stairs that precede the flight I just rolled down. My wife grabs me and says "oh my god are you okay?". My kids are standing and looking in shock. My mouth is bleeding... my arm is bleeding... my hip is killing me... there is a huge knot on my head...

And what do I do?

I mutter with all the breath I can muster... "MY TREO!". I shrug my wife off my shoulders and look at my kids like they are crazy for caring about me...
    I spot my treo...crawl to it cussing like under my breath. I pick it up...inspect it... turn it on and smile. NOT A SCRATCH!! I have no idea how... but as my family walks away shaking their heads and telling me that something is wrong with me, I cuddle up in a corner at the bottom of the stairs knowing that they are right. But as long as I have my treo I know i will be Okay.

That's love- (for the Treo, anyways!!! ) to put the Treo above all else, including yourself, now that's touching...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    roflmao...
    Wow. That is really beautiful...

And yet...it would also seem to somehow be cosmically balanced that your dedication and effort was rewarded with an unharmed Treo. Perhaps your Treo shares the same dedication to you?

Classic....the only thing missing from your story was how your arm was broken and your Treo scratched up and your first call was to PalmOne...not 9 1 1 ....
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    So, have you named your Treo "My Preciousss"?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Treo
    roflmao...
    Wow. That is really beautiful...

And yet...it would also seem to somehow be cosmically balanced that your dedication and effort was rewarded with an unharmed Treo. Perhaps your Treo shares the same dedication to you?

You could not be any more right!
    I know now that me and Delilia (my treo) are spiritually linked.
    The mutual suffering and sacrifice has proven itself to be anything but chance...

We are meant to be.
    And I will destroy any person or event that rises up in an attempt to separate us!

And she will never know that occasionally my eyes wander as a PPC switches by.... but I stay relentlessly faithful.
    I felt a special connection w/ my Prism.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider

Wait...

And what do I do?

Your dedication to your Treo is more than commendable!! Although I hope to never be in such a situation I can only hope that if ever I am, my Treo too will come out unscathed!!