1.    #1  
    Hi, I was curious if anyone has either a site or has made a schedule for the sox for either excell or is there a prc out, and perhaps anyone knows of this for other teams for all our MLB lovers.

Thank's and take care
    www.geocities.com/schedule123/

.....is what I use. Its a free stand alone prgram that looks just like the pocket schedules you pick up at a gas station. Very cool little app, which shows a monthly calander for your team indicating home or away, opp. team and broadcast information. As of today, 2005 MLB schedules are not available yet. I have used it for my Cubbies (and Bosox too for my son) the last two seasons and I recall that they usually make the schedules available for downloading in mid march. I really hope to see 2005 schedules up and running because, as far as I know, this is the best palm sports schedule available. Too bad MLB doesnt offer one.

eek
    Last edited by eekinsman; 02/28/2005 at 10:40 AM.
  3.    #3  
    right on, thanks for the tip, I'll keep checkoing that site. GO NOMAR, hey NOMAR keep it kosher don't eat the HAMM
    Actually, it claims to have the 2005 schedules for a number of teams up...including the sox...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherv
    Actually, it claims to have the 2005 schedules for a number of teams up...including the sox...
    Yuppers, and here they are:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=56324
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Just a thought, I haven't looked myself but try www.calendar-updates.com
    Your right, check my original post @

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=75519
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    boston sux