1.    #1  
    Taken as I walked in San Francisco tonight. Treo in hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    S
    Quote Originally Posted by weitzman@intern
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    S
    LOL!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    what street was this??? I don't recognize it
    Hey, Treo's aren't water resistent, you know!?! Does your thing still work?
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
  6.    #6  
    RegKey, it was in SoMa.

Winger, I know it's not waterproof..but it was just drizzling and..it's a phone and not suede shoes
    Isn't it rather dangerous to be walking around SoMa at that time?
    Not really.. my office is in the SoMa area and it's pretty safe. Maybe it doesn't look it, but it's not particularly unsafe.
    My girlfriend was in SF for the NCTA. I love rain!!! I'm in Los Angeles though. Hmmm where is SoMa? It's so interesting to me all the neat things we can do with these treos. My girfriend can be in LA & I in NY. We can email, or IM each other. Even take & exchange pictures or videos. This is just crazy! I can be on canal street in NYC &take a picture of some knock of purse, send it over to my girl in LA over IM & she can view it instantly & let me know if she wants it. I mean what the hell did we do 5 years ago?! I don't know whether to be scared or excited. Anyway, cool pictures. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    My girlfriend was in SF for the NCTA. I love rain!!! I'm in Los Angeles though. Hmmm where is SoMa? It's so interesting to me all the neat things we can do with these treos. My girfriend can be in LA & I in NY. We can email, or IM each other. Even take & exchange pictures or videos. This is just crazy! I can be on canal street in NYC &take a picture of some knock of purse, send it over to my girl in LA over IM & she can view it instantly & let me know if she wants it. I mean what the hell did we do 5 years ago?! I don't know whether to be scared or excited. Anyway, cool pictures. :-)
    give her something she didnt like and have her give you the "face"?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    wow look rain......move to dirty jerz rain gets old quick!