Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Installed some apps on my phone, and it caused it to run out of memory. the error message pops up when it hits the 2nd palm screen (gray one). The message says "Free data storage space on the handheld is low. Delete application or data." I can't click ok, it just keeps going to reboot. Can someone tell me what to do? you can aolIM me at afoxhc if that's faster? Thanks to all!

UPDATE: GOT IT FIXED. I think it was verichat. I originally removed the demo version, then reinstalled it. It seems that every time I scroll down in my app screen, it resets when it starts to scroll. any suggestion of how to fix this? or is this something that verichat does to prevent one from uninstall/reinstall demo'd versions of it's program?
    Last edited by afox; 02/24/2005 at 12:35 AM.
    Yeah, there's a bug in the 650 that causes it to go into endless reset loop if you completely use up all the available ram. Next time do a warm reset to exit the loop...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions