1.    #1  
    Hey, if anyone is watching smallville I think Lana's bf has a Treo 650, could be a 600.

Just though it was cool!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I was just going to start a thread saying that Josh Lyman (sp) of west wing just pull out a cdma treo. this guy has a new phone every week.

other recent tv sitings: the screen saver. both kevins have one, but the new kevin is always showing his and he has had had one for awhile. the old kevin is a recent convert (650).

joan on the ups show girlfreinds also had one (cdma) whe she had to try phone sex with her boyfriend not that i watch that show.

one of the main characers on eve had a gsm treo.

oh in the real world, at my job. there are 6 other treo owners. i think im the only one with a 650. :P
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    You never know what kind of toys will show up in Fox's 24. This week's episode had the Microsoft USB fingerprint reader. I'm just waiting for the Treo to show up. In seasons past, they have used Handspring Visors.

Alan G
    How can you tell that TV characters are pulling out the CDMA treos? What physical difference are there between GSM and CDMA Treos besides the carrier's logo?
    Shaq was recently seen on a local sports TV show talking on his Treo 650. I could tell b/c of the lighted keyboard =).
  6.    #6  
    From newly weds on MTV, Nick has a Treo 600, I cannot tell if it is a GSM or a Verizon CDMA though.

For the Treo 600, Sprint CDMA is carbon black with a bump on the ear peice, The US GSMs are gray with out a bump, the Verizon is gray with a bump and Orange GSM in europe is carbon black without a bump... did i miss anyone?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    From newly weds on MTV, Nick has a Treo 600, I cannot tell if it is a GSM or a Verizon CDMA though.

For the Treo 600, Sprint CDMA is carbon black with a bump on the ear peice, The US GSMs are gray with out a bump, the Verizon is gray with a bump and Orange GSM in europe is carbon black without a bump... did i miss anyone?

Timmay

Hes got a GSM 600. and yes I LOVE that show!!
    Ok maybe it's Verizon. He use to have a Kyocera slider and only Verizon and Virgin mobile carried it.
    back to the smallville question
    it's a 600, because it had 2 seperate volume buttons
    Another Treo sighting (600, I believe) is Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown, Camryn Manheim from 'The Practice'. Her Treo actually rang and she answered it. She then kept it on the poker table for a few rounds.