1.    #1  
    I've just left my company and decided to keep my Treo 600 (I purchased it without reimbursement). At the company we were using GoodLink to synch to our Exchange server. I've still got the GoodLink contacts on my Treo and want to bring them to my home PC, as these are my personal contacts.

Free LAN switch to first person who can help me solve this problem...thanks.

2. joe
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    the easiest thing to do would be to export them from work's Outlook as a .pst. if that is impossible or a no-no, then go to mailstreet or someone similar and get hosted exchange for a month or two.
    Palm 5000 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony Clie T665 + Tmoble SIdekick > Sony TG50 (+Sidekick) > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > PPC-6700 > Treo 700wx
    joe has the right idea. Exporting your Outlook contacts would be the best bet. However, if you have left your employer, you can try hot syncing the contacts to your home Outlook contact database.
  4. joe
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    hay GoodGuy,

Any inside information about when we will be able to have shared folders in hosted exchange, and be able to _send_ attachments?

Thanks,

Joe
    wow..not asking for too much are ya?

Shared folders..no ETA

Sending attachments, hearing end of summer, early Fall timeframe.