1.    #1  
    how do I beam all contacts at once from treo to treo? 600's both
    Thanks in adavance
    cd
    I did this to get TH55 contacts into my Treo (600). There may very well be another way, but this worked beautifully. First, create the same categories on the second device. Then:

Phone (Treo #1)
    . . . menu: View >> Contacts
    . . . Choose a category (not "all")
    . . . menu key: Record >>> Beam category

Repeat to grab all categories
    You could just beam the addressdb file over and get them all at once...
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
  4.    #4  
    where is the addressb file?
  5.    #5  
    never mind...got it.
    ty
    cd

07-07-07

I am trying to beam my contacts on my Treo 600 to my new Treo 755p. Each device indicates that beaming is "on." However, I get an error message saying another handheld computer cannot be found. I have tried all kinds of commands, etc., with no luck.

I would assume that Palm device that "beam" could all communicate with one another?

Anyone have tips, suggestions, etc.

Thanks, Robert in Austin, Texas
    If you're lining up the IR ports of both phones and still get no signal, then one of them is simply not on. Sometimes you need to do a soft reset on the 755p to re-enable IR. A simple battery pull should do the trick. Then try turning IR on and transferring.