Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Someone else is holding your Treo650?
    WOW! I thought I was the only one!!
    Treoseur
    YES! Especially my wife, she said she would kill it! We need an alarm.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Haha, I just asked for my girlfriend to hand me the phone back before walking into the house from the garage... I guess it's the price, and the screen that may not take well to bouncing on the concrete.
    What really bugs me is when someone just picks my treo up off the desk and starts pushing buttons!
    Not just my Treo. I don't let anyone use my laptop. This includes my wife and anyone esle.

I have wifi in my house. If someone doesn't care to use our desktop, their welcome to bring their laptop and piggy back on my connection (WEP enabled). But just don't touch my laptop.

"It's not personal, it's business"
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    Yupperr....my boss checked it out yesterday....he's like the last guy I want playing with my Treo650.....in my mind the following thought occurred.....my boss is probably thinking..."how much am I paying this guy?....how can he afford such a toy....maybe he doesn't need that payout this year as badly as Bob"....

eeeegads.....these things are just not small enough....I may paint mine an ugly pink color.
    i notice a co-workers 600 on his desk.

i said, hey you have a 600.

he said yeah, what do you have a 650?

i said yeah, and handed it to him.

after a couple of secs, he said, i should of waited.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I hate for anyone to touch my baby, too...even my hubby!
    yep i get nervous when other ppl play with my t650
    my to especialy my booty calls,

first resone cause of the treo it self i dont want some dumb chick to be messing with it.

2nd: cause of the other chicks # i have in my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasonoman

first resone cause of the treo it self i dont want some dumb chick to be messing with it.

Sigh...boys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i notice a co-workers 600 on his desk.

i said, hey you have a 600.

he said yeah, what do you have a 650?

i said yeah, and handed it to him.

after a couple of secs, he said, i should of waited.

Actually, I'm proud to let them touch as long as I'm within arm's reach/grab/seize back in a hurry. Causing jealousy amongst my 600-owning colleagues has become a new pleasure of mine, especially once they see the processor speed. I love the look on their faces when they hold the two side-by-side and compare screen quality. <SIGH> Unfortnately, what goes around comes around and I know that soon enough, someone will be shoving a Treo 700-Turbo in my face. At least VZW still hasn't released the 650, so I guess I'll have a few more months of glory.
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard
    Holding the Treo is fine, but when they start pushing at the screen with their finger instead of using the stylus...WATCH OUT!
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
  15.    #15  
    When my wife uses it as a phone....and gets makeup all over the darn screen....
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

You need to learn to hide the important numbers!!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Wow, glad to hear all of these responses - I dont like it when my wife tries to mess with my Treo, laptop or desktop! Thought it was just me.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Ha ha......Yesterday I was showing off my treo to my boss's boss. I showed him the camera and he asked me if He could use it to take some pictures of my store to bring back with him to the home office after he ate lunch. I gave hime a half hearted "sure" (Like i can tell my boss's boss that I don't trust him with my treo) and he left for lunch. I was totally Freaked! I ran and got a digital camera that we use in the store and had it ready for him when he returned. I told him it had a better resolution then my treo. He went for it and used the store camera. I was so releived!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    It's kind of funny, I let my 4 year old son play some games on it (of course I open up the app for him), but get nervous when an "adult" starts playing with my baby. Fortunately, except for me and my mom, everyone in my family is kind of non-technical; they just kind of look at it and their eyes gloss over.

Gargoyle

Wow. Just trying to read this makes my brain hurt.

But I guess I'm on the opposite side of this fence. I don't care if people handle my phone. Most can't even figure out what to do with it anyway. Which is actually kinda sad.

Heck, I was in a meeting yesterday and the LCD projector was missing the foot in the front that raises it up and down. T650 to the rescue. It made a great stand for the projector even though it vibrated a couple of times when I got a call.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast