Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Because my husband got my Treo600, I don't want him looking too closely at the 650. I'm afraid he will not be happy with his 600 any more.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    No one touches my Treo650! Which is really hard cause I have to show it off at work, for customers and they just start mashing buttons and using their fingers and nailes to touch the screen which just makes cold shivers go up and down my spine! I gave my girlfriend my 600 and she is happy with it, but everytime I do something on mine, she puts another couple of bucks back to get her own 650! A buddy of mine went so far as, when he saw Empire Strikes Back, that I had encoded from a DVD on my 650, he went out the next day and got his own! I am so carried away, my 650 is on my nightstand, just so I know where it is at all times!
    Not until you're ultimately geekafied will you move onto this: http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/t133.html

Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I am so carried away, my 650 is on my nightstand, just so I know where it is at all times!
    Well I guess I'm an exception cuz when I go to my daughter's school to have lunch with my kids or watch her play I often let a couple of the kids play games on it.

I do get a little touchy when they attempt to walk off with it though.

Today was wild cuz I took a couple of pics of some kids at the game and when the kids saw the 650 can pan pics they piled on me like I was chocolate and starting touching the screen and that brought out -- Treozilla and no more nice Mom.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Is it just me, or is Tiffany really cute?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoLoveHate

Being married, I'd have to say...it's just you....lest my wife finds out I've agreed to such a statement; I will be boiled in oil and feathered alive....plus she will take half of everything including my treo650, as she has threatened me so, due to a wandering set of eyes.....ho hum.....
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Its not just you, I'm sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Sigh...boys...
    Girls are just as bad as boys.

6/10 IMHO
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Not until you're ultimately geekafied will you move onto this: http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/t133.html
    Call me crazy, but the main reason I bought a 650 is so I wouldn't have to get one of those!
    Insurance, insurance, insurance...........................

It makes all the worries go away.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    my 2 year old loves to listen to music on my t650 which prompted me to opt for the insurance, and buy a rhinoskin hard case.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondeno
    Wow. Just trying to read this makes my brain hurt.

But I guess I'm on the opposite side of this fence. I don't care if people handle my phone. Most can't even figure out what to do with it anyway. Which is actually kinda sad.

Heck, I was in a meeting yesterday and the LCD projector was missing the foot in the front that raises it up and down. T650 to the rescue. It made a great stand for the projector even though it vibrated a couple of times when I got a call.

Took me ten minutes to figure out "resone" means "reason."

Sheesh.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone
    Being married, I'd have to say...it's just you....lest my wife finds out I've agreed to such a statement; I will be boiled in oil and feathered alive....plus she will take half of everything including my treo650, as she has threatened me so, due to a wandering set of eyes.....ho hum.....
    I'm married, but that doesn't mean I'm dead.

She's cute.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Took me ten minutes to figure out "resone" means "reason."
    I guess when you are trying to brag about all the ho's that are calling you on your super pimp 650, you tend to forget how to spell. But anyways I really don't care if one of my co-workers play with it since they have no idea how to keep it on.
    Yes I have to agree that she is really cute but SanFran is a long way away from the Inland Empire. That and she probably has a huge boyfriend that treats her like a queen and would smash us for talking about her.
  16. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    I guess when you are trying to brag about all the ho's that are calling you on your super pimp 650, you tend to forget how to spell.
    I think it's spelled whores regardless of how you pronounce it.

With respect to the thread, as long as I have an eye on it and it's within snatching distance I don't mind having someone paw my Treo (but I only have a 600, not a 650).
    Last edited by hsk; 03/03/2005 at 01:13 AM. Reason: missed some stuff
    True it is spelled "whores" in the dictionary, but if your going to try and live the thug life it would be "ho's".

But then again I don't really mind if someone looks at my phone/pda/toy, it's when they snatch it from my desk at school or at work is when I get a little worried.
    I have an interesting question. I read someone up here said something about when people touch the screen and not use the stylus. I was just wondering, how many people actually use the stylus? Or do some people take advantage of the touch screen and do some people use both? I'm just curious to know. In my opinion, i would think it wouldn't matter either way, the only thing is you would keep your screen extra clean with using the stylus. But hey isn't that what the screen protector is for?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12