1.    #1  
    Sup fellas,

How do I transfer MP3s to my computer via sync cable? I see that my photos & prc files automatically transfer onto my Palm folder whenever I do the "hot sync" but doesn't transfer MP3s. Is there a different process or setting that I have to adjust?

Thanks
    Slamman
    You don't. That's by design. If the Treo allowed you to do this, it would be allowing the possibility of music piracy.

No other flash MP3 player out there will allow you to do this; if it does, then it's been hacked or has a bug that inadvertently allows it.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Get a card reader for your PC
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Take a look at Card Export II. It makes the memory in your Treo look like a USB flashdrive and you can transfer files directly to your SD card.
    http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/
    I vote for the card reader. They are not that expensive and if you get a multi-card reader, it works great for cameras also.

You will be happier long term.
    FastFrank
    I highly second card export! Ive got many other card readers but use CE for moving anything to the treo card.
    Just more convenient.
    Does this mean I can put any .mp3 on my SDCard via the reader on my laptop & just load it on my 650? If so, what do I do once I copy it via FileZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdldy
    Does this mean I can put any .mp3 on my SDCard via the reader on my laptop & just load it on my 650? If so, what do I do once I copy it via FileZ?
    you can use your reader to put the mp3 on your card. make sure it is in the right folder.

you dont need fillez for this.

btw, i use card export ii too.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.