1.    #1  
    For Valentine's day I am treating my Treo to the Brother MPrint MW100!
    What 'gifts' are you getting your treo?
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    LOL!

That's funny - I just bought it a Seido retractable multifunction headset, so it should know I love it already!

Soon I will get it MemoryJack and NExchange Enterprise Edition
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    For Valentine's day I am treating my Treo to the Brother MPrint MW100!
    What 'gifts' are you getting your treo?
    Splashblog...
    Well let's see, I am between treos right now, I am about to break up with my 600, and hopefully today start a new with my new squeeze the 650 GSM. Not going to spend any more money on one I am about to break up with, and not quite sure what the new one will be like, so, nothing for her either. Just like a guy, excuses for everything....
    Last edited by abarrios; 02/14/2005 at 08:38 AM. Reason: typo
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I'd like to buy it a cradle, but....
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    But when it finally gets here, you know what the old lullebye says, "...the cradle will rock!"
    ~'kito
    SHEEESH... I'm trying to get something for MYSELF! I have already broke the bank buying accessories for this Treo as it is...

Still thinking of something nice to get myself since there is nobody else to get it for me! LOL!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...