1.    #1  
    Along the lines of the "cool dork" in the bar...I got Bejeweled 2 and Bejeweled Valentine's Day Edition as an early Valentine's Day present from my boyfriend (who also sports a 650).

And I get a kick out of the way my Fastmail account (receiving my Gmail for push to Chatter) tells me what time it is when I log into the site, as in "it's exactly a quarter to two" or "it's a little past quarter to two"...so cute!

Yes, I'm a total geek grrrrrl. :P

-Sabrina
    I'm even worse.... I couldn't stand that... I need exact numbers hahaha.. 'little past quarter to two' would drive me crazy
    Oh come on. Fuzzy time is the new black this season.

Personally, I want this watch.

Frank Gehry Fossil Watch
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    Forget the watch, who knew we had such hotties lurking around here? It goes to show how mainstream our devices are getting that even the beautiful people are starting to come onboard!!!!!
    Treoseur
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    Fuzzy time is the new black this season.
    That is a cool watch. I wish they made a slightly more feminine version...I might have to head to my nearest Fossil store to see if I can try one on.

And while it's flattering to be considered one of "the beautiful people," I'd have to say I am far from mainstream. I've always been a gadget girl.

Is it possible to have Bejeweled-induced arthritis??? My digits aren't quite working as well as they should be lately....

-Sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina
    Is it possible to have Bejeweled-induced arthritis??? My digits aren't quite working as well as they should be lately....

-Sabrina
    Idk about Bejeweled.. but my thumb kills me from playing Bike or Die!
    hehe
    Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by jhat3k1
    Forget the watch, who knew we had such hotties lurking around here? It goes to show how mainstream our devices are getting that even the beautiful people are starting to come onboard!!!!!
    Don't you know the way to a girl's heart is through her fashion sense?
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness