1.    #1  
    Hi there.I need help with a very simple treo 650
    application. There is program out there called slide show commander
    that lets you control a powerpoint presentation from your palm handheld.
    However, my presentation is not a power point presentation. All I need is an
    app that emulates the left and right arrow keys and the pg up and pd down
    key. What am looking for is an application that when I launch it on on treo
    650 and press the right button on the 5 way nav, it will press the right
    arrow key on my laptop by using the bluetooth connection. I am giving this
    major presentation on Monday Morning and I need this application by Tomorrow
    night. I am willing to pay $100 and can paypal it to the developer instantly. Please
    let me know if you are interested or please forward this to any developer you know. My email is tj@mywakeuptunes.com. Thanks
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    Hi there.I need help with a very simple treo 650
    application. There is program out there called slide show commander
    that lets you control a powerpoint presentation from your palm handheld.
    However, my presentation is not a power point presentation. All I need is an
    app that emulates the left and right arrow keys and the pg up and pd down
    key. What am looking for is an application that when I launch it on on treo
    650 and press the right button on the 5 way nav, it will press the right
    arrow key on my laptop by using the bluetooth connection. I am giving this
    major presentation on Monday Morning and I need this application by Tomorrow
    night. I am willing to pay $100 and can paypal it to the developer instantly. Please
    let me know if you are interested or please forward this to any developer you know. My email is tj@mywakeuptunes.com. Thanks
    I would say don't give up that laptop yet. There are solutions to your plight, one of them is .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .........................**** I can't find it, I think it is ...................................margie on the go presentator (sp?). Someone on this forum will come up with something to back me up ...............................................I ..................think. But to get back to the point Docs to Go should take care of you on the software side. Good luck.
    I'm not sure this will help you by Monday but there is a program called "Girder" http://www.girder.nl/ that allow you control anything on the PC using IR, Treo 650 has IR so it may be possible it can beam commands to a laptop with IR and do those movements.

**Homepage may now be www.proximus.com , this is a popular control program for home theater pc's

NoviiRemote 3.1 Deluxe is another program that could possibly do this