Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not allowed to bring any, "gadgets, toys or geek-stuff"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Is-Good
    To save battery, turn off the radio on the cruise. If there is no coverage on the cruise the Treo could use a lot of power searching for a signal.
    and without radio the battery lasts a LONG time (mine kept its charge & didn't loose memory during those 3 weeks)
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I have Lockline insurance with Sprint. It's $4.00 a month but it came in handy when my Treo got wet and needed to be replaced. Not covered under the warranty. $35 bucks and I got one in the mail. Much cheaper than trying to scrape up another $400-500 for a new unit.

With homeowners insurance I don't think it would be covered unless there was a theft, fire, etc. I tried to file a claim on my laptop recently (spill damage) and it was a no go. I have Travelers Home Insurance.
    Thanks, i just added the Lockline insurance through ATT, $3.99 a month.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Take it. I know when I cruise I usually meet alot of new people and add alot of new contacts into my treo
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I'm posting this from my hotel room in LA. I take my Treo everywhere; when I had my T300, I took it to Scout summer camp with me. Even if you're not going to use the phone, your Treo will come in handy at some point.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    There are several emergency chargers like this

http://www.thepocketsolution.com/Mer...roduct_Count=9

around. 4 AA batteries and your back online or at least keep a charge and your information safe!
    played bridge and scrabble on treo on cruise. Had books on treo to read but did nto have time. Turned off radio and battery did well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12