1.    #1  
    Hi!

Being new to the Treo world, it'd be great to meet up with someone and talk about what this little thing does, maybe over coffee or something.

Anyone up for that? If you're an expert and I'm just completely ignorant in your shadow, I could get you a fancy lunch, on me, just to bask in your wisdom.
    Last edited by pbzvariety; 02/07/2005 at 11:50 AM.
    End of Line.
    Huh? I hope this forum isn't a singles club.......Well I'm in East L.A. but if you need help with your Treo this is a great forum with lots of solutions, just read on....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Wow
    Oh geeze. This is what happened in the Hiptop.com forum as soon as Jay-Z got his Sidekick.

HOLLLA!

Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  5.    #5  
    Sorry, guys, not sure what you're talking about. It's just that it's faster to go over a lot of this stuff in person for an hour or two, rather than reading and writing a lot of wait-back-up-I-don't-get-that-first-part posts over a week or two.

To get the basics down, I'd rather spend a short time in person, with the advantage of having two 650's side-by-side to compare and exchange files, etc.

But I guess the things people like about these forums is that you can be anonymus, and a sad thing that some like the Treo because it saves them from a lot of time that they'd otherwise have to spend interacting in the real world. Crazy how it's considered a bold statement to meet some one in person.
    End of Line.
    We were just messing with you, what part of L.A. are you from? Who's your phone Carrier?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  7.    #7  
    I can be such whiny b**ch. Got a Sprint that I'm fooling around with, which will be activated before I wake tomorrow.

Fooling around with it today, in a non-sexual way.
    End of Line.
    You could always call up Nick Lachey.... he's got a Sprint 650
    You'd see that once you get online it will be hard to put down. Its a great gadget, easy to use.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I am from Los Angeles and waiting for the Treo 650. Willing to help fellow user maximize use of this phone.