1.    #1  
    Well, here's one you'll love. As you know, the Treo 650 for Cingular was just released and can be purchased at the PalmOne store and online with Cingular. Free express shipping is included - supposedly. I received the HandMark Weather software via Fedex today, but the Treo and Lifestyle Guide (which I could care less about - I want the 650) went USPS Parcel Rate. When you call the PalmOne Customer Service line, they tell you that the shipper is under investigation for why they're not shipping overnight. So, the unit will be in my mailbox (in the cold) for at least a week since I'll be out of town next week.

Ridiculous...
    that sucks dude
    RockJohn, the same exact thing happened to me. Thought I was the only one. Got my HandMark Weather software today too, but no Treo. Customer Service guy said "Yeah, I don't know what's going on with those guys in the warehouse."

The USPS isn't exactly reliable for delivery, much less even updating tracking information on their web site...
    Quote Originally Posted by RockJohn
    Well, here's one you'll love. As you know, the Treo 650 for Cingular was just released and can be purchased at the PalmOne store and online with Cingular. Free express shipping is included - supposedly. I received the HandMark Weather software via Fedex today, but the Treo and Lifestyle Guide (which I could care less about - I want the 650) went USPS Parcel Rate. When you call the PalmOne Customer Service line, they tell you that the shipper is under investigation for why they're not shipping overnight. So, the unit will be in my mailbox (in the cold) for at least a week since I'll be out of town next week.

Ridiculous...
    did you pay the $16 or take the free one? Mine still says backordered. When did you order?
    Warehouse likely missed the Fedex cutoff for pickup. They still get credit (by someone) for fulfilling the order on time...