1.    #1  
    Is P1 offering the loyalty discount / upgrade that they have in the past? What is the pricing?

I have upgraded from 180 -> 600 and would like to get the 650 but are they really asking $599 including the discount????
    yup, since handspring has been out of the picture, they don't do that anymore. kinda sucks
    Joe Molenski
    http://www.treotones.com
    Sharp Wizard:menu:HP 200lx:menu:HP 320lx:menu:Rex
    PalmVx:menu:Visor Prism w/VisorPhone:menu:Nokia 9290:menu:Treo 270:menu:Treo 600
    Nothing, I wish their was.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    The only loyalty upgrade they are offering is a free BT Jabra headset with you order for a Cingular phone (a $99 value).
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    man I wish I got loyalty discounts from my G/F! I mean, you get scolded for not being loyal, but what do you get for being loyal?

{= )
    If you don't know that answer, it is the same with the g/f and PalmOne !
    A free bluetooth headset?

sry, but yeah, no discount from palmone, may check with the cell company you are with to see if they have something. like, Sprint has a discount after 18 months.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous