Hello there. I'm Alvy. I'm new to the forum and don't own a Treo yet. I'm looking to buy a cell phone that can record conversations. I heard that there may be 3rd party software written for Treo that may do just that. Do any of you know if this is the case and how many minutes it could possibly record?

Thanks,

Alvy
    I am wondering about the same thing. I'm gonna do a search on the subject & I'll post what I find...
    Any of the voice record apps works well whena call is on speakerphone.
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 02/03/2005 at 09:19 PM.
    I'm with dutchtrumpet on this one, the only way to get the microphone to pick up the speaker would be to use the speakerphone.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

There are various apps like PAR, Audacity etc that can do this. The only limitation is that both sides of the conversation will only be recorded either via speakerphone or via using the Seidio 2-in-1 headset which can be bought at the Treocentral store. The latter works very well btw....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions