Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dude guys,
    My gf is a Photo-Nerd (she has the Canon 10D, 1 gig CF card, zip-linq cable, IBM thinkpad) and then she complains about my Treo 600. She calls me a nerd, then I point out all that she has and walk away. I would kill for a nerd gf... this one is hanging by the ropes for other reasons... any takers????

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Get a techie girlfriend and you both can play together !
    They are few and far between...which is why I gave up long ago and went went with non-tech smart. You are right about smart being sexy! Ah well, I am still working on the upgrade to Wife Confortable with Technology 1.0 although I have gotten her hooked on Shoutcast...maybe there is hope!

Techprincess: More power to you! Glad to see that the gender excuse I hear about not liking technology isn't true.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Her parents probably let her choose her own course.

She probably wasn't bound to stereotypical gender bias. My daughter is an IT profesional and artist.

Sound correct Techprincess ?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Um, lets think about this for a minute.... Double the gadget budget? That might mean less for me. I don't think so.
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    She can buy her own toys.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Lots of spouses with control issues, it sounds like!!!
    Maybe time to trade in for a good one.
    I agree... I'm an IT professional and I like to do home improvement projects and building things on the side... Wood, drills, saws, hammer and nails..... COOOOOOL...

But I still LOOK like a girly girl when I want to... *grin*

Her parents probably let her choose her own course.

She probably wasn't bound to stereotypical gender bias. My daughter is an IT profesional and artist.

Sound correct Techprincess ?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I agree... I'm an IT professional and I like to do home improvement projects and building things on the side... Wood, drills, saws, hammer and nails..... COOOOOOL...

See, there are perfect women out there !

do you need a husband??? I'm Married already, but you know... that's cool!!! LOL!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Princess? You mean GODDESS!!!
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    So whats all this saying us ladies are not techy minded eh?

I LOVE gadgets! Cant get enough of mobile phones, laptops, iPods and of course palm pda's!

I've had my treo 600 for about a month now, and I love it to bits. After a year of pining for one, but not prepared to swap to Orange, I finally bit the bullet and brought one sim free.

It's my best friend now. I do my writing on it, listen to mp3's, read ebooks, tap little notes onto it, read email, surf web, take pictures of the mad dog....I've even been known to wake up with it in my hands when in bed. It's never far from reach. It's just so darn cute and useful.

Unfortunately, my poor hubby does not appreciate fine technology when he sees it. Most of the time when I'm playing around with it he moans that I spend more time with it than I do him.

Poor thing. It's a losing battle for him.

I've tried my best to drag him by the ears into the pda revolution. My first pda was a M105, and yes very cute, dinky and so easy to use (even a man could get the hang of it) so I brought him one for work.

Surprisingly he does use it.

Now and again.

So I'm trying my best to convince him that the treo is definetly the way forward. More over, he is with Orange and he's entitled to upgrade to one of these beauties for free.

Either he will be bent towards the treo side........or I'll be looking for a new hubby, and palm will be cited in the divorce courts.
    The family that gadgets together, stays together!

DH & I spend lots of time (and money) on the RIGHT device for our needs. And when the needs change, we change the device (see my signature!).

My DH loves his gadgets just as much as I do. The only thing I haven't been able to do is convince him to love the PalmOS as much as I do...of his own free will he gave his iPaq to his brother and insisted on converting to my Tungsten E.

After 4 months of listening to him B*@TCH about how much he missed his PPC (even though he spent no time playing around or reading anything about how to use his Palm compared to the months he spent investigating the iPaq), last week I bought him a iPaq h6315 smartphone.

And then I bought the Treo 600

Bree
    MessagePad 120 --> IIIxe --> Visor Neo Blue --> T615C --> Tungsten E --> TG50 --> Treo 600 & T│X --> Treo 680 Copper
    I hope you geeks have a Valentine's hook up! (The Treo can only do so much for ya, u know.)

P.S. On second thought, some of you guys might be better off with just the Treo~
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    For all the dolls out there who LOVE the Treo, thanks! You know what we go through.......The Treo Rocks! Happy Valentines Day!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12