1.    #1  
    Do you guys have other websites you frequent besides treocentral for software/'forums???
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Palminfocenter
    Pocketpcthoughts
    Engadget
    Brighthand
    Howardforums
    Myreo.net
    1src.com
    PDAnews24
    Treonauts
    PDAgold
    msmobiles
    modaco
    infosync
    sprintpcsinfo
    ars technica
    anandtech
    phonescoop
    gizmodo
    tapland
    etc... lots others...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    gfunk should i just put a .com after all of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Palminfocenter
    Pocketpcthoughts
    Engadget
    Brighthand
    Howardforums
    Myreo.net
    1src.com
    PDAnews24
    Treonauts
    PDAgold
    msmobiles
    modaco
    infosync
    sprintpcsinfo
    ars technica
    anandtech
    phonescoop
    gizmodo
    tapland
    etc... lots others...
    I hope you have an RSS feeder! I frequent most of those sights too. I use www.Bloglines.com to check them all out (& more), which is an online RSS feed...great if you use multiple computers.
    Smartphone Evolution:
    i330 (8/03), i500 (5/04), i600 (11/04), PPC6601 (12/04), Treo 650 (1/05), PPC6600 (10/05), PPC6700 (12/05), Treo 650 (6/06), PPC6700 (9/06), Treo 700wx (10/06)
    Thank goodness for RSS! I frequent many of those sites and am glad that most of them over RSS syndication. I use mNews on the Treo and RSSBandit on PC.
    Treo 600 GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by worldwearyeyes
    I hope you have an RSS feeder! I frequent most of those sights too. I use www.Bloglines.com to check them all out (& more), which is an online RSS feed...great if you use multiple computers.

Those are just some of the 'pda' and tech sites I frequent...doesn't at include my daily news sites, blogs etc. And yes I use rss reader on my Treo to peruse most of them...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    gfunk should i just put a .com after all of those?

Yes and no... just google them to find the exact url...