Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    either bradley had this coming since the merger (w/ donna or ed as ceo) or bradley is being forced out because he couldn't execute (which is his job) getting the 650's out together. they ended up putting all development resources on sprints in order to get 1 treo out in time (thankfully sprint allowed them to release it early) or this stock would have been $23 in december. let's face it they were understaffed or unmotivated.

before palm goes any further they are going to have to have a $300 unsubsidized treo, but I'm afraid we won't see that till 06. p1 is operating on sony's walkman strategy . . . the flaw . . . sony didn't have hp, dell, sony E., nokia, rim, samsung, motorola, & everyone else throwing $ at this market.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    either bradley had this coming since the merger (w/ donna or ed as ceo) or bradley is being forced out because he couldn't execute (which is his job) getting the 650's out together. they ended up putting all development resources on sprints in order to get 1 treo out in time (thankfully sprint allowed them to release it early) or this stock would have been $23 in december. let's face it they were understaffed or unmotivated.

Ummm... or he just left b/c he had a better job/career option?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    if he had a better job offering they would have announced it to lessen the fear and uncertainty, much like the CFO (san disk) and global operations something? (cisco? or something like that).

no I think he was in charge or resources for 650 launch and botched it. Could be wrong, but if they could spin it they would.
    Yeah, sounds a little funny that there was no anouncement of Bradley's new and better place of employment. Looks like he was pushed out or wanted to get out before things get ugly at P1.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    P1 botched both the Treo 650 and Tungturd T5 launches. Good riddens to Bradley. Notice they didn't make Colligan permanent CEO, just interim. If they have any sense they'll also dump Colligan.
    Virtuous
    Good to hear the axing is starting at the top. The corners cut in designing the 650 were inexcusable blunders. Palm can't remain complacent if it wants to remain #1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12