Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    ****ers....... I warned the two bidders on this auction... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...552710762&rd=1
    Why not make a fake bid and then just give him bad feedback. add a link to his other fraudulent auctions in the feedback. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blademonkey
    Why not make a fake bid and then just give him bad feedback. add a link to his other fraudulent auctions in the feedback. Just a thought.
    I've just clicked on his link and read customer feedback. Nothing but praise. That's odd. Can a seller fake customer feedback on eBay?

I trust Amazon marketplace more than ebay
    Because the guy whose account was hijacked didn't to anything wrong. He'd be the one getting the bad feedback not the scammer. Besides, you have to win the auction to leave feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blademonkey
    It's not the scammers account. He "steals" a real account and uses that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I've just clicked on his link and read customer feedback. Nothing but praise. That's odd. Can a seller fake customer feedback on eBay?

I trust Amazon marketplace more than ebay
    what Mr. Ed said
    Someone should set up a fake account to use when we find scams..... Log in with it and bid 1,000,000 on scam auctions so nobody else can get gypped. Ebay vigilantes!
    Damn, I was gonna buy a T600 in a few days off ebay...Now I am not so sure.
    Cannot leave feedback on ebay unless you are the winning bidder or the seller.

Great group - love lurking here!
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Somebody's getting the best of this guy; check out the bid:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...945324374&rd=1
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12