1.    #1  
    I get a lot of importrant SMS messages and I need a way to save them onto the SD card. Is there a way to do this or am I dreaming. BTW this is on the Treo 600

Thanks ej...

Last edited by ejbozlee; 01/13/2005 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejbozlee
    I get a lot of importrant SMS messages and I need a way to save them onto the SD card. Is there a way to do this or am I dreaming. BTW this is on the Treo 600

Thanks ej...

trust me..
    In a roundabout way, I suppose you could. If you have an email app that can archive messages to the SD card (like SnapperMail), you could always forward the SMS to your email address and download it with SnapperMail.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Guys!!

You would think there be software or options on smart phones for this, since this is a popular way of communications around the world. I'm still looking and I find something Iíll make sure to share it.

Quote Originally Posted by ejbozlee View Post

Thanks ej...