1.    #1  
    Is there anyway that i can permanantly save a voice mail msg (a msg someone has left on my voice mail) onto my SD card. My phone msgs only last on my mobile for 7 days but I'd like to keep this msg long term.

Thanks for ANY help
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    The only way I know of is to play over the speaker phone and have SoundRec capture it.
  3.    #3  
    good idea...can someone tell me how to get info FROM the SD Card in the phone into my PC ??
    Last edited by ufo8mycat; 01/03/2005 at 01:43 AM.
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    A card reader.
    ~'kito
  5.    #5  
    oh what ? thats the only way ? you cant do it via the palm desktop?
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    There are programs, such as Card Export that will do what you want. If your computer has and IR port you can simply use FileZ to beam it over. Or you can attach it to an email and send it to yourself.

HTH,
    Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  7.    #7  
    yeah no idea how to email it to myself nor use this card export program i just dowloaded a trial of ????

HELP!!!!!
    Last edited by ufo8mycat; 01/04/2005 at 02:18 AM.
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    Is there anyway that i can permanantly save a voice mail msg (a msg someone has left on my voice mail) onto my SD card. My phone msgs only last on my mobile for 7 days but I'd like to keep this msg long term.

Thanks for ANY help
    I have the same problem. This is another option. When I get to my office, I call to get my messages from my office phone then save them via that phone system onto tape. The messages sound great, nice & clear.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    CardExport use is straight-forward.

1. Insert your hotsynch cable into your Treo
    2. Insert the hotsynch cable's usb connector to your PC
    3. On your treo, activate the CardExport application
    4. Click the "Connect" button

Your PC will (should) recognize the USB drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    yeah no idea how to email it to myself nor use this card export program i just dowloaded a trial of ????

HELP!!!!!
    As stated above, simply connect your USB synch cable to Treo and PC, then open the card export program and click connect. Your pc should recognize a new usb device added. Go to MyComputer and you should see a new drive there.....this will be your SD card on the Treo. Simply open it and drag-drop as needed.

HTH,
    Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Isn't CardExport the one that had to be run twice in order for the PC to reconize the device?