View Poll Results: If I don't see a GSM Treo 650 soon:

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will get a 600

4 30.77%
  • I will switch to Sprint

1 7.69%
  • I will climb to the top of the Chrysler building and start attacking bi-planes

6 46.15%
  • I will ***** and moan about the "memory bug" until I don't want it anymore

2 15.38%
  1.    #1  
    When is the Treo 650 going to come out? I can't take it any more. My Treo 270 is falling apart and I'm afraid to buy a 600 because of the 650. I wish I'd upgraded last year!

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I feel better now.

Thank you.
    the cdma 650 is out
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I feel your pain! All I ask for is a CDMA T650... but I'm on Verizon! Switching carriers out of spite will only get you down in the long run, if not cost more $$$. I'm willing to buy the bloody thing outright but I want it to be "kosher", as I lack the hacking gene that enables one to convert software from one service to another. As for your poll, def do the King Kong number, it can be more gratifying than settling for inferior products.
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard
    There is nothing that would make me switch to Sprint. I would rather switch phones.
    I have not had a problem with Sprint since moving to them when I got my treo 300 ... the key to working with them is to find a rep at a Store and get a good relationship going with him/her, ime.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad