1.    #1  
    Hey forum goers,

I'm in the UK and found his site via a few others regarding shadowmite's wizardry.

After reading some of the things that can be done with the Treo I was thinking of getting one, but as far as I know they are not avalible in the UK.

Now heres the problem...

If I order one from the store here at treocentral will the phone work in the UK if I just put my SIM in it?

Can you use the device as a GPS map/travel/location type device?

Is there a site with full spec of what the device does as standard and then things it can do after being "hacked".

Many thanks,

G
    Question #1: Yes, but they haven't released the GSM Treo 650 yet. It should be coming soon.

Question #2: Yes, but you have to buy a GPS peripheral to attach to the T650.

Question #3: Sort of. Go to www.shadowmite.com.

Hope this helps
    Ginja,
    Welcome to TreoCentral. Great to have a Brit here.
    Stay a while.
    Cheers big ears!

P.S. Does your ID name mean that you are a ninja who loves to drink gin?
    ~'kito
  4.    #4  
    [posh british accent]Thank you for the welcome chaps.[/posh british accent]

So your tip MisterFuhrman is wait a while... I just want a cheap pda come phone that can do some neat tricks and shadowmite seems to be the main trickster round here.

Hey Markito, funny you should mention that about the ID. I'm not a ninja and don't fancy gin. But a member on another forum thought I had done a typo and it should of been "Ganja" haha...
    You say Ganja...I say Ginja...let's call the whole thing off.

Anyways, good luck in your endeavors. Welcome aboard.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com