1.    #1  
    waht are some of the major things i need to know. i got the unlimited data plan wiht hopes that the price will be reduced soon. also the lady that just sold me mine gave me a extra 50 off due to the fact she just got a email saying that next week they will be reduced? any and all guidence would be great. it was dead at the store so i am still waiting to get a good charge on it so i can start my playing!!!
    thanks
    zc
    Look at the FAQ section here. There is a lot of software to enhance the phone abilities of the Treo 600, but you'll need to play with Treo before you know what features you think are missing.
    Striper, you you need to checkout as much as you can on this site. These threads have everything you could ever want or need for your T600. Welcome to the club.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  4.    #4  
    I agree that this place rocks.. but i still dont know where to begin.. it is all just a little overwelming!!!
    There isn't much that these treos wont do. Maybe compile a list of things you'd like it to do and someone will have an app that does it.

Happy New Treo!!
    Striper, whatever you want to look for or know about go to 'search' and just type it in. You'll find a lot of info, so just dig in. Have fun!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?