I'm new to the Treo phones and Palm OS (previous Sidekick user ). I purchased the 650 a couple weeks ago and have flipped through the user manual reading a page here and there. What was left out of the manual and has eluded me thus far on the net is the next layer of the onion, i.e. the palm os filesystem structure. I've grabbed a trial version of zlauncher and poked around looking for media I moved over that should be somewhere in the system memory area. Been to palmone looking for some documentation, but didn't see anything. Can anyone recommend a site or book that I should get that would fully empower me to understand and confidently administrate my treo 650 from the filesystem level?

Also, it seems likes there is sooo much software out there. I've read posts that recommend certain apps, but is there a comprehensive-type resource that bests digests and rates all the available apps for me?? Frankly, any recommendions would be appreciated that would help accelerate my learning curve or better employ the power of the Treo 650.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...